Author Topic: This is how to spend a Sunday Afternoon....  (Read 2531 times)

corran

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
This is how to spend a Sunday Afternoon....
« on: July 04, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »
Running whitewater on a SUP

;D

Gossimer

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: This is how to spend a Sunday Afternoon....
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 06:37:17 AM »
Looks like fun.

Are you going to share those?   ;D

When are they available for the public and can you give us a list of who will have them on the East Coast, specifically around NC?  I have heard that they are shipping, but I have heard that before....

Thanks.

corran

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:06:47 AM »
Surf Blue Ridge has them in stock - they are in the heart of the SE between the nanatahala and Atlanta

Corran

Gossimer

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 09:10:44 AM »
Cool, thanks.

I came across this on a forum, that was posted by Tony Z.  

Is this offer still available?

Pro Form for raft guides, kayak instructors and store employees

Hey All,

I posting this on the rafting and paddling sites, addressed to all kayak instructors, raft guides and store employees. Because you work within the industry, and in an effort to promote the growing new trend in paddlesports - Stand Up Paddling - we're offering to all "professionals" pro form on the Rapidfire, our new plastic SUP, for the spring.

You can see more about the board here: http://imaginesurfboards.com/eng/rapidfire.html and a short video here:

Anyone who fits the criteria mentioned and is interested, email me at corran@imaginesurfboards.com and I'll give you more info about the program.

Have fun on the river folks.

Corran

corran

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »
Yes we're still offering the deal... call the shop at 514 504 5522 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              514 504 5522      end_of_the_skype_highlighting for more details.

For the season 2010, we're offering the Rapidfire at the RETAIL Price of $489!!!!

This is just for the Summer of 2010 to get this sport going... so jump on this - what other cool new toy can you get for that??

After the Summer the price will return to the normal suggested retail as we move into winter and 2011.

If anyone has any questions about this program, please take it to the our page in the manufacturers forum where this sort of discussion belongs ;-)

Corran
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:02:38 AM by corran »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal