Author Topic: The Benefits of Grounding / say good bye to pain  (Read 14734 times)

SEA

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
The Benefits of Grounding / say good bye to pain
« on: November 23, 2013, 12:02:27 AM »
If you are at all interested in gaining good health please watch this documentary ……. AMAZING !!!

The surface of the Earth holds subtle health-boosting energy. All we have to do is touch it and become truly alive. In the documentary film Grounded, you can see this amazing phenomenon transform the life of people who had been struggling with health issues like chronic pain, and one man who had been wheelchair-bound for decades is able to walk again. Even plants are drastically impacted when they are taken away from the Earth's natural energy. Yet, the act of grounding, or Earthing, as it's sometimes called, isn't really an unusual phenomenon at all. It's actually a natural act that virtually every living creature does instinctively.

SEA

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: The Benefits of Grounding / say good bye to pain
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 12:12:13 AM »
Earthing products for those who want more info

http://www.earthing.com/Shop_s/1824.htm

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 07:50:00 AM »
I prefer Skying, but it does usually end with Grounding (Earthing if you prefer).  I was Earthed yesterday on a Mtn Bike ride and was drastically impacted as the article suggests.

SCruzSUPr

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 08:03:45 AM »
OK forgive my ignorance... but am I grounded while paddling, or do I have to stick my toe in the water?
 :o
10' x 32"        Bill Foote  Triton
9'5" x 31"       Sunova Speeed
11'2" x 32"     Bill Foote 'Geezer Sled'

raf

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • soposup.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 08:20:24 AM »
The good news is that the energy is so subtle that simply believing you are benefiting from them is going to make a bigger difference to your health than the actual raw energy itself.  So you don't actually have to search them out at all.  Just convince yourself you are in a place where they are very strong and voila!  Instant, portable panacea. ;)

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 08:37:38 AM »
Ah the Carlos Castaneda 'power spot'.  I'm familiar with this.

Another parade of ruthless responses.  The zone isn't for thin skinned.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »
I have no idea why you folks are so skeptical, it's the same principle as tinfoil in your hat. Proper earthing (with the right devices, available here for just $29.99) conducts the chemtrails away from you and puts the chi back into your chiapet where it belongs.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 10:05:13 AM »
OK forgive my ignorance... but am I grounded while paddling, or do I have to stick my toe in the water?
 :o

Yes, for best grounding you will want your toe in the water.  Please test when lightning is present and report back.

SEA

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 10:14:16 AM »
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

it's easier to ridicule than to examine and research i guess , probably more fun anyways and a lot less work. 

Its working for me . I had a hard time sleeping well and my back pain always came and went . I bought a sheet and sleep on it now and DAM i sleep like a rock and back pain non existent

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 10:36:40 AM »
That's great that it works for you. There's a great Ted talk by Kelly McGonical about a big study on stress and heart attacks. The bottom line is that BELIEVING that stress is harmful was a far stronger factor in fatal heart attacks than having stress. Worth watching if only because she's pretty cute for a shrink.

http://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend.html

There's a reason anecdotal information is fundamentally worthless as proof. Actually, let's make that LESS than worthless, if a lot of people say something works without rigorous testing then you can be almost certain that it doesn't. It's not just because belief is a strong factor, it's also because humans are lousy test instruments. And because there are people with all kinds of motivations to lie, not just for money, in fact often it's just so they can feel they know things other people don't.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 10:49:49 AM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SEA

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2013, 11:10:14 AM »
If you had watched the video there has been over 15 YEARS of rigorous studies been done on this technology . You really should watch the documentary first . The part where they show the video of the blood tests with grounding and without is amazing also.

SEA

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2013, 11:17:34 AM »
That's great that it works for you. There's a great Ted talk by Kelly McGonical about a big study on stress and heart attacks. The bottom line is that BELIEVING that stress is harmful was a far stronger factor in fatal heart attacks than having stress. Worth watching if only because she's pretty cute for a shrink.

http://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend.html

Bill
I know you could make a grounding devise as in the video very easily and do some tests yourself on plants and their growth rate with grounding and without,  as they did in the video . I don't think plants can have beliefs and can be influenced by what others suggest to them. The video documentary shows this. of course YOU can believe whatever you want . I'm just sharing something for people with open minds and who want to live a healthy life without medicines and pain pills.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2013, 11:35:13 AM »
I did watch the video--at least the first five minutes. Sorry, I'm not surrendering an hour and 14 minutes of my life to something that had my bullshit detector blaring from the opening scene. Moon, water, avalanche, teepee, flute music, people chanting ahheehhahhh. If that doesn't kick yours in then it needs servicing.

getsupngo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2013, 12:09:35 PM »
I wonder if they really walked on the moon. ;)

SEA

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2013, 01:35:44 PM »
I did watch the video--at least the first five minutes. Sorry, I'm not surrendering an hour and 14 minutes of my life to something that had my bullshit detector blaring from the opening scene. Moon, water, avalanche, teepee, flute music, people chanting ahheehhahhh. If that doesn't kick yours in then it needs servicing.

So you did not watch the documentary and probably have no logical information to base your opinions or as you say BS meter on other than some hatred of nature scenes and some music in the first 3 minutes .  And i'm supposed to take your opinion as serious cause …………..?????

* Recent Posts

post Re: Can I use any tail pad?
[Gear Talk]
Badger
April 27, 2024, 04:47:38 AM
post Re: Can I use any tail pad?
[Gear Talk]
PhilSurf
April 26, 2024, 02:47:20 PM
post Re: Stand Up Paddle Boards
[Classifieds]
dietlin