Author Topic: Foil Videos  (Read 133972 times)

Beasho

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Foil Videos
« Reply #375 on: December 01, 2019, 07:22:42 AM »
Just to remind everyone that Foiling is so Easy that even little kids can do it.

The low speed that these kids are foiling at is remarkable.  It looks like 5 mph:

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #376 on: December 01, 2019, 08:52:27 AM »
That is awesome.  I am going to bring a board to the pool this weekend for the Grandkids to stand on.

JEG

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2019, 12:51:00 PM »
cool kids  :D

Piros

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • www.vonpiros.com
    • Email
« Reply #378 on: December 01, 2019, 03:06:43 PM »
Woe that is way cool , how clear is the water , just amazing & those kids rip.

Beasho:- re the feet . The next day it was on again with really big rolling swells (no camera) just so easy we were side by side touching wings and chatting and for the first time I looked down and corrected my feet and put them in the center .It did feel better but when I glanced down later they were offset again. I think it takes the pressure off my back knee and I do it sub consciously. It was around a 7 mile run and we did it in just over 40 mins just playing around , so much fun.  Peak speed was 22 mph averaging 18 to 19. I found by dropping back off the Axis 90 to my NP Large it slowed me down a little and I had a ton more control , which in turn gave me a higher average speed. I was also on the 82 cm Ali mast which is great with almost zero flex.  My mate was still on his Axis 90 and were doing cross overs in the troughs shooting past each other like slot cars but his 90 would leave for dead in a drag race.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:11:30 PM by Piros »
Von Piros Productions
Land Behind, Fish Below, Stories Ahead