Author Topic: L.A. Area foil board repair  (Read 754 times)

sea_mode

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
L.A. Area foil board repair
« on: August 22, 2018, 02:28:29 PM »
Posted about this in a different thread but thought I would make it it's own topic. Blew the tracks out of the bottom of my board (L41 tv dinner with tuttle and tracks pre-installed) and want to make sure I take it to someone who will build it back just as strong. Any reccs for LA area?

Thanks!

SanoSlatchSup

• Peahi Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
Re: L.A. Area foil board repair
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 05:14:51 PM »
Can't help in the L.A. area, but if you don't get any recommendations for your immediate area (sure you will with all of the knowledge/experience here)...I can recommend a couple in the south Orange County area that do great work, and I'm sure will get you going for sure.

Good luck.
Me: 6'1"/185...6'0" Kings Foil Board...6'0" Chelu Foil Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...9'6" Costa Azul Wide Body...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm for when proning urges still hit, and 7'3" Chuck Glynn foil board backup.

surfcowboy

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 07:46:26 PM »
Edubz on here is the only guy Id go to.

Check his threads or PM him

SanoSlatchSup

• Peahi Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 09:12:30 PM »
OH YEAH!! Edubz is an artist, and craftsman....great recommendation! Wish he was closer to me, he'd be my first choice for sure.
Me: 6'1"/185...6'0" Kings Foil Board...6'0" Chelu Foil Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...9'6" Costa Azul Wide Body...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm for when proning urges still hit, and 7'3" Chuck Glynn foil board backup.

eDUBz

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 09:18:21 PM »
Thanks for the mention guys, unfortunately Im not doing repairs at the moment.
@rf.boardworks