Author Topic: Bad Boy  (Read 7180 times)

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bad Boy
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 02:22:19 PM »
I don't understand ???
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

808sup

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 03:32:49 PM »
You had me at Daisy Dukes and ample bosom. :o

Bulky

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »

Everybody always ends up happy in those movies where the chick is washing a car!

Tell that to Cool Hand Luke...
Santa Barbara, CA

SIC RS 14x24.5
Infinity Blackfish 14'
Naish Glide 14' (2012)
SupSports Hammer 8'11
Starboard WidePoint 10'5
Ke Nalu Mana, Konihi, Maliko

Biggreen

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 07:53:49 PM »
Damn, sorry fellas, I've been running like hell the last couple of days. And to add insult to injury the story ends rather anti climacticly, albeit every word to this point and from here on is true. I'll begin by saying that when I related all of my story to the delivery guy the next morning he was quite awestruck and jealous. Awestruck, gotta love country rednecks.

So, my lovely blonde appears jingling her bell, smiling, and gives me a big hello. I offer her the margarita which she graciously and excitedly accepts. Introductions are exchanged. Now understand, I don't ask her what or why, because in typical male fashion, I don't want to know what or why. The truth only leads to trouble or letdown. Not ignorance is bliss, ignorance AND bliss. My lovely accepts her margarita and I launch into how her timing is basically perfect and begin to relate the Bad Boy story. Well y'all can understand how she absolutely loves it and loves the fact that she arrived so serendipitously. Girls are all about timing....so my buddy says, I wouldn't know.

Then the truth arrives. Sorry gang, but I guess it had to. My neighbor and good friend at the property just to my east had in the past related to me stories of her wild friend during their years of living in Costa Rica. Well this wild friend was in town visiting my friend and her husband, and my friend had had a meeting that night. So she told Wild Girl to go next door and visit me. She knew we'd hit it off. And that we did. Wild Girl ended up coming over the next 2 or 3 evenings, not because I'm so charming, but because I drink....and my friend doesn't. We enjoyed a bunch of good laughs and even schemed to have her go to the tractor place and give the boys a thrill, but it never came to pass. All in all we did have a good time and became pretty good buddies.

Ahh yugi, a discrete man doesn't take pics, an intelligent man does, and I'm not an intelligent man!

You're right, Pono. But I still couldn't have scripted this. I'm still amazed.

And Creek, she's in Florida! While you're South you should visit her. She'd definitely be game. A very outgoing girl, that one.

And damn boys, I wish I had asked to her to wash my car. Believe you me, she would have.

So to close this tale. After several margaritas that wonderful eve I got a text from my friend. "I just want to warn you, I told Wild Girl she she should come visit you. Remember, she can be a handful. Hope that's ok." Well I show Wild Girl the text and tell her how I'd like to respond and ask her if it's ok. She says yeah. So I text back, "Hell, she's already drunk, naked, and dancing in the moonlight!" We're both having a good laugh when I get a response, "Haha! I see you've already met her!" Needless to say, she wasn't in the least surprised.

Thanks to the ubiquitous country redneck and Wild Girls everywhere for giving me a story to tell. Where would the world be without all that color!

* Recent Posts

post Re: Can I use any tail pad?
[Gear Talk]
PhilSurf
April 26, 2024, 02:47:20 PM
post Re: Stand Up Paddle Boards
[Classifieds]
dietlin
April 26, 2024, 05:27:16 AM
post Re: Need a new Impact Vest
[Wingsurfing, Windfoiling, Wingfoiling, Wing SUP]
B-Walnut