Author Topic: Florida FOG session  (Read 1559 times)

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Florida FOG session
« on: October 28, 2010, 11:29:08 AM »
Not sure if anyone else got out this am but for not calling for any surf it was probably one of the best days in weeks.  Waist to chest glassy waves with a slight light offshore wind towards the end.  And the fog was crazy!  The drive to the beach was in about 1/8 mile vis and was the same out on the water for most of the am.  Some really great waves today both lefts and rights which were super easy to ride.  And the show by the dolphins was quite a show.  Most were riding the waves and then a couple jumping out to almost head high (while standing on SUP).  I love my 9'4!!! Very cool morning.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jdmotes

• JD Motes
  • Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Florida FOG session
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 01:38:49 PM »
 Hey there, MP... Good up here in N/E Fl as well. Waist to chest, glassy peelers but NO FOG! Enjoy it while you can cause it's gonna get windy tonight and tomorrow as a front moves on through...       Later, JD
JD Motes/Water Bound Sports LLC
Florida; Ga; S.C; Sales Rep for:
Progressive SUP
Exocet SUP
Kona SUP
Epic Gear SUP Paddles and Accessories
Ke Nalu Precision SUP Paddles

jwcb

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Re: Florida FOG session
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 07:02:18 PM »
I was out this morning near Cocoa Beach.  The fog was unreal - it felt like Maine for a little while.  Some nice waves and barely anyone out there.  Nice way to start the day!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal