Author Topic: SUP 14' Board Bag  (Read 7439 times)

Surfmore

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
SUP 14' Board Bag
« on: August 07, 2010, 07:52:41 AM »
I just received my custom 14 foot SUP board bag from Vitamin Blue.  I am very happy with quality and design. The bag was made and delivered in less than two weeks! Frank Ornelas the company owner, was super helpful and delivered the bag just as ordered. Two thumbs up for Vitamin Blue!!!!

kurtr

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: SUP 14' Board Bag
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »

ECSUP

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 04:45:30 PM »
I have two SUP bags,a 14' and 12'6", from Frank and Vitamin Blue, an they are awesome. He went to Joe Bark's shop, my boards are both Bark boards, and personally took the measurements to make sure the bags fit correctly, Awesome effort !!

Stansurf

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »
I am debating between a 12"6 and 14' Bark SUP.  Since you have both, could you fill me in on your experience with both.  I am 6'0" and about 185 pounds and presently have an 11' Jimmy Lewis.  I am finding that I spend most of my time cruising around on flat water and want a board that is more stable and faster than the JL.  On the other hand, I want to be able to continue to surf small east coast surf (2-4 feet).  I would appreciate any tips you can give me as to the comparison between the two sizes of Bark, as well as from where you suggest I order one.

Thanks for your comments..............JIM

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal