Author Topic: Vitamin Blue Custom board bag  (Read 9763 times)

Keau

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vitamin Blue Custom board bag
« on: May 04, 2010, 11:49:57 PM »
I just got my custom Vitamin Blue bag today and it is awesome!  I have a 10'6" Aipa board that measures 10'6"x31"x5" and I could not find a bag to fit my board because of it's width and thickness.  After seeing a post about custom bags here on Stand Up Zone, I decided to give Vitamin Blue a try.  The owner Frank is very nice and it was a pleasure to do buisness with him.  The bag he made for me fit the board perfect.  It has the reflective material on the bottom and I decided to get the taco style zipper to get my board in and out of the bag easy.  The material and quality of the bag is very good and I am sure it will last me for years.  I just want to say "Thanks" Frank for a very good bag and if you need a custom bag made for you give him a call.  Aloha.   

corgi

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Re: Vitamin Blue Custom board bag
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 11:15:05 AM »
Can I ask you how much you paid for the bag?

ECSUP

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 06:00:53 PM »
I have two Vitamin board bags he made for 14' and 12'6" Bark Boards and they are awesome. Frank is a really good guy.

Keau

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »
Can I ask you how much you paid for the bag?

The bag was $170. Not bad for a custom made bag with the reflective material on the bottom. Also, the reflective material on the Vitamin Blue bag looks more durable then the ones that I seen on other bags. Aloha.

al808

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 01:58:55 AM »
Keau, do you have a contact # and name of that company that makes the custom board bags. And do you have a pic of the bag? and how is the overall quality of the material? Thanks in advance

Al

juandoe

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile

Keau

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 03:33:13 PM »
Howzit Al. The link that juandoe posted will give you Vitamin Blue's phone number. The quality
of the bag is very good and the reflective material look a lot more durable then the ones on the Dakine bag. I'm not sure how to post pictures, but if you send me your email I can send you pictures.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal