Author Topic: New Print Mag  (Read 6577 times)

Rand

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: New Print Mag
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 06:06:19 AM »
Hi Clay,
Thanks for posting here, and our warmest welcome to the forum!  We are stoked to have you and look forward to getting scooped on upcoming stories, etc.  Hell, we would be stoked with scraps, let alone the generous PDF preview you provided.

I thought I better clarify a few things to avoid my inbox getting filled.  Although we certainly dig Ponohouse and all of the bloggers that participate here, and have encouraged them all to share here and promote their sites, we are not aligned with any of the bloggers in particular.  Chantalle and I started StandupZone alone, with the intention of becoming a great independent forum, where everyone (ourselves included) could feel free to state their honest and unhindered opinions.  We would love to become a useful hub for StandUp activity online, but to us, that means remaining independent. 

Again,
Congrats on what I know will be an outstanding venture for you, and what will be a monthly smile-on-the-face at the maibox for the rest of us.

Best,
Randy

noa

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Print Mag
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 10:47:11 AM »
kinda confused here. is "Stand up Journal" and "Windsurf Journal" two different magazines or the same one dealing with both subjects ?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal