Author Topic: Orlando Surf Expo  (Read 5332 times)

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Orlando Surf Expo
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 07:42:45 AM »
Also I have to give a warning about Ron Jon.  Coming orginally from Long Beach Island, New Jersey I am very anti Ron Jon.  Long story but its a Kmart of surfing shops.  That's all I have to say on that.

paddlesurf.net

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 11:07:21 AM »
Hey, my buddy Stu Kenson (SK Surfboards, Kane Garden Surfboards) will be there with stand up boards and some of his other surf boards- swing by and have a chat, the guy loves to talk design, knows his stuff and is VERY stoked on SUP. Just surfed with him this morning and he's fired up for Surf Expo- heck he might even go for a paddle with you guys!

gjbstandup

• Sunset Status
  • SHARE THE PASSION
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2007, 06:58:01 PM »
I'll be heading to the Expo for a couple of days. I will be staying in Indianlantic Fl. Thurs- Sun  ( the  Jan 13th weekand). I will drive over to the Convention Center in Orlando the days I'm at the show.. I'll have a couple/few  SUB's  w/ me at the beach.If interested in a paddle  Use the the properties above navigation and email me.   See you all there....
8-2 Wide Point
11-6  Starboard GO SUP

supstoked

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 03:56:13 PM »
I am happy to say that after attending every show for the past 31 years, I won't be there. I mentioned to my wife that I might grab a cheap ticket and check out new paddleboards.   She pointed out that it would not be cheap once I bought a few.   I will miss seeing the new boards, but I will think of you guys while I'm paddling in Costa Rica.
Lots of foil boards 6’7”-7’4”, L41 TVD’s and Jimmy Lewis Strikers..

kito

• On the coast again
  • Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 07:07:05 PM »
Let me think????
Surf Expo or Costa Rica?????????????
No Brainer
Landlocked four years😬

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal