Author Topic: Taking a stand  (Read 31870 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
Re: Taking a stand
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2010, 03:38:51 PM »
Hi paidmydues,

We recently visited Hawaiian Islands to pick up a paddle and they let us know that they had printed the rules in this thread for showing/handing out to beginners, board buyers, and renters.  We picked up a check at Second Wind for a board that they had sold for us and Ralph was extremely supportive of what he had read here.  I believe that they also are getting this info out there to their customers.  We haven't been in the other shops in the last few weeks, so I couldn't say about those.  This thread has been heavily viewed here, and has been linked or republished by many other surf and SUP related sites.  

It seems that most of the SUP community on Maui has chosen to come together to support Dave, Laird, Robby, Buzzy, Archie, Scott, Loch, and others in their efforts to improve relations, promote safety, and avoid legal regulations.  I hope things keep improving so everyone can enjoy the amazing waves we have been getting lately.  
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 03:43:44 PM by Admin »

paidmydues

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Taking a stand
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »
yes,I see this topic is heavily viewed.I am confident that eventually it will work itself out.Stopped by the Kihei Cove,everybody seemed to be getting along fine there.
hawawa ka he'e nalu,haki ka papa

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal