Author Topic: Here a couple more pictures of Bill or Danny..Not sure what swell its all a Blur  (Read 3239 times)

SUPer Dave

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Bigg that night we had drops to triple over head......
this is down my block..

newton333

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
where is this looks sick. tough paddle out?

SUPer Dave

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
very very very tough.. i SUPed east of here that PM SESion.. In a cove,with a much more hospidable paddle out.. got the best barrel of my life on my 8/10 SUP that night..Once agin, to drops to triple overhead most sets were solid double over head.. ..Many people denied !!!!short boarders long boards.i heard of three boards broken that night.Thats Jeramy, he was getting  stand up BARRELS...Woody Woodson also made it out on his SUP..this swell jumped ten feet bigger in a matter of a few hours..I think it was Mon PM after the biggest day of Bill..

outcast

• Peahi Status
  • Ambassador for Nihilistic Surf
    • View Profile
sweet!....pretty thick stuff....the "up and over" is a great shot
Too many for the rack
Some in the shack
Some under decks
Some have straps

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
Damn that looks violent! How long did it take you to get out?
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

SUPer Dave

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Sat on the beach and watched it for half hr,,,,snuck outside took one on the head.Had to check to see if it crumpled another board..I crumpled a 8/10 a few days before....I lay down paddle my 8/10. I hook my paddle on my leash..Jeramy knee paddled.out ..you had to pick yer waves that day..inside was knarly,,, to say the least..Just had a two wave session knee high and weak..Not very inspiring ..

crtraveler

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Great pics dave - did "up and over" make it over that wave??  I think I may have seen you at Ditch back in June.  Saw someone clipping his paddle to his leash to paddle out, was that you??  Small world if so....thanks.
Naish Mana 10' (currently water-logged in Costa Rica)
Fanatic Allwave 9'2"
Naish Glide 14'
Jamie Mitchell LK 12'6"
KeNalu Maliko + Wiki (soon)

SUPer Dave

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Yea that be me.......come say hello next time your out east,,,,if theres waves ill be in the water.
  Even though my shoulders are kinda sore from paddling for the last two weeks
    Dave  .. Broke an 8/10 this day..

SUPer Dave

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
The way that Jeramy Surfs he probably made it over....

wavehobbit

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
That def. had to be Bill.  Danny was mellow compared to that.  I shortboarded St Aug but actually had a great SUP day Sunday at Matanzas Inlet.  Was head high and breaking from the top of the mushroom at the head of the inlet all the way to the inside.  I don't think these guys have seen alot of Sup's over that way.  Had a bunch of surfers paddle up and ask me a zillion questions....which was very cool.  The shorboarders really liked the fact I was surfing my 9' like a shortboard and not a longboard.  I guess it helped I was the only Sup'r out so plenty of waves to go around.  Lots of critters way out there so kinda glad I was sup'n that day. ;)

linter

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
The way that Jeramy Surfs he probably made it over....

prolly ... but then there are some who prolly wished that Wave stuffed that Rod right up his arse :D

SUPer Dave

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Hey Erik...wazzzup ??  Hobbit we did get some good stuff from Danny...

linter

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
dddddave: that was one heckuva couple of weeks, wasn't it?  in fact, for me, this has been a summer for the record books, in terms of number of days spent on the water in waves.  sure most of em were small; but then again, there's bill * danny.  pretty great!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal