Author Topic: PSH's Stolen in NJ  (Read 3367 times)

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
PSH's Stolen in NJ
« on: July 20, 2009, 09:13:13 AM »
I just got a texted from my buddies up in NJ.  The shop up there (Island Surf and Sail) just got 3 PSH boards stolen from the shop.  A blue 9'6Ripper, Red 10'6 WAA and a Teal 11' WAA.  The blue has a mosaic pad on it.  The 10'6 has a white camo deck and the 11' has a gray deck.  I am just apssing along this information as they are not on the forum.  To everyone in the NJ, PA, NY , MD area please kepp a lookout for any of these boards. 

On a personnal note, I am really getting kind of sick of this crap.  I came home form my trip (work) a couple of weeks ago and my entire THULE roof rack was ripped off my car,  And yes I had locks, etc. 

Here's a photo of the 9'6, hate when things ahppen like this.

DavidJohn

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PSH's Stolen in NJ
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 09:44:33 AM »
Bugger.. Bugger.. Bugger!!!..  :-[  .. I hope they get them back.

DJ

Blane Chambers

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 10:01:52 AM »
Bummer.    Hope they find them...    After the thieves try taking off the deck pad they will give up and sell it as is...   You should find it then...

I remember in the early days before anyone knew what sup was, it was rare to have stolen boards.    They were way to big to carry and run away with!     If someone did try to steal it you'd find your board around 20 yards from your truck....

The best anti theft system is build giant, crappy boards.     I guess for now the performance board customers and stores will have to endure theft problems...    Boards that ice heads want to steal are the ones you see in craigslist alot.     That is their shopping guide or better said, stealing guide.      Unfortunately, PSH's along with Naish, C4's, Starboards, Jimmy Lewis etc all are targets now days... >:(  

Meth.    The new ROOT OF ALL EVIL  

« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 10:08:10 AM by Blane Chambers »

JimK

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Big Guys can have fun too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 10:47:41 AM »
AS I'm the next closest SUP shop I will be keeping my eyes peeled & keeping the SUP comunity down here on Alert for these and get back to Terry fast.

That is just REALLY WRONG!

JimK
www.extremewindsurfing.com

TerryS

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 11:43:49 AM »
These boards are not common around our area. I will keep my eyes open up my way,  kooks dont even know what they stole. watch craigs list they will show somwhere. They had a bunch of construction going on when I was just there on Thursday. It would likley take a big van to not see 3 SUPs disapear, Maybe someone can make a file of a stolen flyer or somthing with some pictures and details of the boards, This way any of us around the area could print some and put it at some of our local spots and shops and spread word

watermelonman

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
Keep a look out on e-bay.  Do PSH SUP boards have serial numbers? 

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 07:22:48 PM »
Very kind words from everyone,  will  let the guys at the shop know.  Yeah this kind of thing really sucks but the good thing I think is like TerryS said, there are not that many around yet on the east coast so if you see it, give a shout to the shop.  On my flight home tonight I sat next to a guy who missed his first flight because his rental car was stolen from his house in the mountains of Colorado.  Things are agetting alittle out of hand.  Guess if i let anyone try one of my boards I need to take a CC deposit, LOL.

crtraveler

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »
Really upsetting to hear.....were they the only boards stolen or are the 3 PSH's among some of the things stolen?  Will do my part to keep an eye out in NY / Long Beach area.  Sorry to hear, keep us updated... >:(
Naish Mana 10' (currently water-logged in Costa Rica)
Fanatic Allwave 9'2"
Naish Glide 14'
Jamie Mitchell LK 12'6"
KeNalu Maliko + Wiki (soon)

tumbledry

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »
I'm glad that 3 SUPs were stolen. I'm also glad your Thule racks were ripped your car.

why???  ???  ???  ???

Shawn

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »
Al soldano is a troll, lurking about filled with hate and a lack of common sense.
Damn pisser to have that gear stolen. Don't know the laws in NJ, but here in CA that is a serious penal code violation, $3000+ theft!!!! Oh to be the one to apprehand them.

crtraveler

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 06:50:51 AM »
I agree - who is Al Soldano, seems like someone who should be removed from the forum if he is not here for the right reasons......
Naish Mana 10' (currently water-logged in Costa Rica)
Fanatic Allwave 9'2"
Naish Glide 14'
Jamie Mitchell LK 12'6"
KeNalu Maliko + Wiki (soon)

Dub_G

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 12:44:36 PM »
What a massive bummer. I was so stoked when I saw those boards at the shop. Just seeing some new PSH boards on that stretch of coast made my day. The deck grip mosaic Terry created was a masterpiece. That shop and the guys there are so dialed in and cool.

I'm keeping my eyes and ears on high alert regarding those boards.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal