Author Topic: F-one Strike CWC 6m  (Read 2165 times)

gneve_foil

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
F-one Strike CWC 6m
« on: February 23, 2023, 11:28:36 AM »
Selling my F-one Strike CWC 6m wing.

Wing is in excellent shape with no repairs or signs of wear. The CWC's performance speaks for itself. For it's size, it is pretty lightweight with tons of power. At 72kg, I have been able to get on foil in single digit winds with the right foil. As you can see in the pictures, I have added a hard handle to the front which makes controlling this wing through jibes and tacks much better than the out of the box, soft handle.

I always pump up the wing after each session to let it dry in my garage before folding and putting it back into the bag.

Buyer to pay shipping from Charleston, SC.

$650. (I am open to trades if you have Axis gear)

bigmtn

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: F-one Strike CWC 6m
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 04:26:55 PM »
what did you use on the front handle to stiffen it up?

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 08:31:07 PM »
That's a great wing, mine is toast from using too often in strong wind. What kind of axis stuff are you looking for?
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

gneve_foil

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 06:42:18 AM »
what did you use on the front handle to stiffen it up?

I took a piece of plastic tubing (not as rigid and thick as pvc), cut it down the middle, inserted the front handle and then wrapped it with hockey grip. Waaaay better than stock. Highly recommend the $10 upgrade for anyone riding Strikes.

gneve_foil

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 06:44:15 AM »
That's a great wing, mine is toast from using too often in strong wind. What kind of axis stuff are you looking for?

I'm all set on winging bit but not so much on the prone front. I'd be interested in at PNG910b (maybe HPS880) or 75cm carbon mast.

gneve_foil

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 08:28:45 AM »
SOLD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal