Stand Up Paddle > Flatwater and Touring

I have been paddling distance so here are some random current pictures

(1/3) > >>

TallDude:
Deepmud motivated me to share a bulk of my distance paddling over the past year. I did actually do one race and surf at least once a week if not more, but I don't take pictures of that stuff. Anyway, I do carry my phone when I distance paddle so I take some pictures. Back at you Erik!

I'll start with daughter the engineer/ artist. She visited us this summer and wanted to paint one of my older Hobie 14' boards that I had recently repaired. She had a plan, and carried it out in record time. Made all the stencils herself. She even found some time to paddle with her dear old dad :)

TallDude:
Here are some open ocean distance paddles outside of Dana Point Harbor on my custom Hobie 18' unlimited.

TallDude:
The custom flat water racing 18' unlimited that I shaped and glassed myself was the culmination of a lot of different boards I've owned and paddled. I love paddling it in the harbor just doing a couple of 2 mile loops around the island. Usually in the evenings when the wind dies and everyone leaves. It glides amazing and has almost no wake. Quite and fast. There is a perfection to it's glide...<===/===>....

TallDude:
And finally the 'Magic Hour' that is just the most beautiful and amazing time to paddle....

deepmud:
Good looking board design. It's nice to paddle with your kid. And hey not everyone is wing foiling all the time who knew?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version