Author Topic: wetsuit locker for van camper  (Read 6205 times)

covesurfer

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: wetsuit locker for van camper
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2022, 03:56:04 PM »
Sweet. Those minivans are great, for the island and the Gorge too. I actually prefer the minivan to my truck and am casually looking for a cheap used Odyssey or ???. But, I digress. I am happy the XTerra is no longer in the picture as I remain extremely traumatized by the odors from the interior of that truck, baked in by the Maui heat and humidity. I'm sure the new van will take on it's own unique olfactory patina. I will hope that there is a shuttle in the van waiting in the future, if we ever can get back over there. Sure would be fun to do some downwinders again, north and south sides. 

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: wetsuit locker for van camper
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2022, 09:36:28 PM »
Sweet. Those minivans are great, for the island and the Gorge too. I actually prefer the minivan to my truck and am casually looking for a cheap used Odyssey or ???. But, I digress. I am happy the XTerra is no longer in the picture as I remain extremely traumatized by the odors from the interior of that truck, baked in by the Maui heat and humidity. I'm sure the new van will take on it's own unique olfactory patina. I will hope that there is a shuttle in the van waiting in the future, if we ever can get back over there. Sure would be fun to do some downwinders again, north and south sides.

Yeah, well, mi casa, su casa dude. There's room at Ponohouse. you can have the bedroom across the pool so you won't bother us. Tats could even come and use the caretaker apartment under the Pool bedroom. That way you could keep an eye on her--sort of.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal