Author Topic: Cabrinha Code boards  (Read 2208 times)

John65

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Cabrinha Code boards
« on: June 29, 2022, 09:39:44 PM »
I am interested in this board but would like to hear from those who are using or have used them.  The only bit if review so far as I have found was on Seabreeze.
Which one do you have, your weight and how it works.
Thanks, John

Jeroensurf

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: Cabrinha Code boards
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 06:33:21 AM »
Don,t own one but demoed the 5.2 88l version.
I,m between the 100-95kg  ride an AK5.8 x 90l myself.
Being a (former :-X) wavesailor, no Kite background and no fan of Pryde windsurf gear I ignored Cabrinha wich is from the same company quite a while till I demoed it a bit by coincidence. I have to see that was my bad because there gear is excellent!

On the website the Codes look imo a bit dull but IRL the board look gorgeous with a nice shape.
Being 5.2 it planes a bit later as my 5.8AK wich is insanely quick on the foil, but still pretty good. Once flying it feels very solid and precise.
Riding style is very much from the back, people who like Fanatic boards will love this one too as the riding style is very similar.

I prefer my AK5.8 that has the boxxes more forward, has a tiny bit more length and are very light, but I liked the Code more as the Fanatics or Similar Sized Naish boards.

btw:
I,m no teamrider 48y old pretty joe average, ride stapless and besides mowing the lawn I love to ride waves with my wing gear.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal