Author Topic: Feeler: 83cm Project Cedrus clydesdale - new  (Read 1261 times)

jondrums

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Feeler: 83cm Project Cedrus clydesdale - new
« on: June 21, 2022, 04:33:53 PM »
Anyone looking to jump the line on a 83cm Cedrus mast? I'll take a small hit on the price, but it is a brand new un-used mast.  I'm running the 75cm now and ordered the longer version.  Its by far the best mast on the market, I know because I've bought and sold (or broke) all the others, including GoFoil, Takuma, Axis, NoLimitz.    I can include a Takuma adapter and/or an axis adapter.  Other adapters are $100.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Feeler: 83cm Project Cedrus clydesdale - new
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 08:31:57 AM »
Yes, I'm interested. PM me a price. I'd want the Axis adapter.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

burchas

• Custom Built
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 09:24:46 AM »
If it wasn't for my new NoLimitz 85 I would buy this in heart bit at the list price.
I have it in the 70 and it really is a great piece of equipment, probably get a 92 version of it.
Just cutting the line of 4-8 weeks makes it a great deal. Lucky you Bill

in progress...

StellaBlu

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 10:10:05 AM »
Agree!  Ive got the 83 cm with the strong mount.  Its an excellent piece of kit.  Slightly draggier than some other options, but the difference in stiffness is absolutely noticeable in the control and responsiveness - particularly on foils with wide wingspans.  There has been a long backlog of orders since the Progression Project interview went live and I had to wait forever (longer than 8 weeks) for it this past winter.  Skipping the line is a huge bonus.  You never see these used.

Make sure to loctite the mast > plate bolts as they come loose otherwise.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal