Author Topic: FS: Lift 170 surf / 40 Stabilizer + Ride Engine Bird Machine Foil Board  (Read 1180 times)

StellaBlu

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Selling the following foil gear:

• Lift 170 surf foil and 40 stabilizer. This is as close to the "classic 170" setup as the 2-piece Lift foils can get. This is an excellent kite foiling or novice prone surfing setup. Very user friendly, stable, and turny.  Comes with original zip cover. Excellent condition. No mast.  $450 for the whole setup (front wing and stabilizer). I think this was probably around $900 new (I am the original owner).
  • Ride Engine Bird Machine foil board. Barely used condition. Includes an NSI V front strap. This is Ride Engine's current foil board offering. Purpose built for kite foiling, but also works great for wake or even tow-in surfing. $550. I think this was probably around $1000 new (I am the original owner).

Email for photos.

Buyer splits shipping cost for either item (located in MA, domestic shipping only).

I can ship it this weekend, but after that, probably can't ship until first week of May due to travel.[/list]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal