`

Author Topic: Ready for the Metaverse?  (Read 7520 times)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Ready for the Metaverse?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2022, 10:31:15 AM »
I watched the build a hotrod video with the sound off. Amazing stuff. It will take some time to master that design approach, but it's exactly what I want--sketch to drawing to 3d model. Shit howdy, that's good stuff.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2022, 01:50:19 AM »
I watched the build a hotrod video with the sound off. Amazing stuff. It will take some time to master that design approach, but it's exactly what I want--sketch to drawing to 3d model. Shit howdy, that's good stuff.

This is really cool for your 3D printing.  Import and export obj files, scans and all relevant file types.

What an incredible example of a bungled message.  When all of this amazing stuff exists, most think of awful avatars and half baked games. 

deepmud

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2022, 01:37:35 AM »
I'm abbout ready to try it but not sure if I can make it work for my company owned pc. It doesn't seem exactly like just adding my own monitors. Battery life matters too as I am all day long online. I'd like to end up with a virtual office that I can take anywhere.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2022, 08:03:40 AM »
I am currently sitting in front of two 37" curved 3840 x 1600 monitors, which have been a game changer for me, vs racks of smaller monitors (and stacks of 12 x 12 CRT "green screens" in the 80's and 90's).
Id bet the clarity of character detail i require isnt yet there with this, but it will likely be soon. Very cool. The 3D build and engineering stuff looks amazing--for those with the brain power to operate. I am not one of those! Ill stick to my knitting. Pays my bills.

Sounds like youre deeper than ever into brain sports, admin--enjoy.
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2022, 08:25:30 AM »
Hah,

I am enjoying this !  Deep, I have heard that he PC integrations are a step behind Mac but I haven't tried with a Windows machine yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal