Author Topic: GoFoil RS Series?  (Read 20879 times)

juandesooka

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: GoFoil RS Series?
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2022, 01:25:20 PM »
Anybody using the RS range that recommend between the Rs 1150 and RS1000.
I have the RS1300 which a love and I’m looking for something for SUP wave and wing

Lots of discussion about this in the RS thread on the other forum (seabreeze).  While I await them being in stock I have been doing a lot of humming/hawing about 1000 vs 1150. Both seem to have pros and cons, and the people who have each are absolutely frothing over their choice.  I have decided on 1150 as a better all rounder and a safer bet for a little more lift and a little better pumping, at cost of not quite as sports car feel.  I am giving up some of the radness to avoid the risk of being under-gunned.

But with you having the 1300 already, I'd think the 1150 will be quite close, you may want to skip down the 1000.  Though it depends how heavy you are and how fast and powerful the waves you tend to ride, and if your wing spot tends towards more windy than less.  If you aren't XL and if you have some powered in conditions in decent waves, seems like the the 1000 is your best choice.  Chase the rad.   8)

pafoil

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: GoFoil RS Series?
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2022, 09:55:30 PM »
Hi Juandesooka,
Thanks a lot for the information,  definitely there is a lot of information in the other forum.
I willl probably go for the rs1000 and use it on the bigger days.
I have been using the RS1300 for SUP and wing during a few weeks, and I don't see myself dismantling the wing. I can haddle up 1,5 meters waves with no issues, carve turns and the pumping is awesome.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal