Author Topic: Hood River AWSI Event Sept 7-11  (Read 2459 times)

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hood River AWSI Event Sept 7-11
« on: September 01, 2021, 02:42:41 PM »
I'm going to be up at the Gorge for the AWSI Expo with the Axis crew next week, and would love to meet, and get together with some of the other SUZers living in the area, and/or those who'll also be there during that time.

Staying with my son in Vancouver the nights of the 6th and 11th if any of you are in that area who won't be making it out to the Gorge, and are available to meet up in the evening of either of those nights.

I know so many of you by screen names only, but would love to put faces to them, and "talk shop" over some beers or whatevers. Hit me up with a PM, and I'll give you my cell# for when I'm up there to contact me at.

Cheers,
Dave
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

flkiter

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hood River AWSI Event Sept 7-11
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 02:53:06 PM »
I'll be out there for the event also with the Axis crew. Coming in the 5-12th. Hope to meet everyone and learn some new tricks.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Hood River AWSI Event Sept 7-11
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 10:53:21 AM »
I'll certainly drop by and say hi if they'll let me in--I can usually figure out a way. If you need anything in the way of repairs or parts my shop is up in the heights and I've got a fair amount of capabilities there. I hope there's some wind, it's been dead the last couple of days, which is not so bad for me since I'm out of the water until I get my latest set of stitches out. I know there are all kinds of industry goings-on most evenings, but if there's a free night perhaps we could do a little Zone beer/wine/pupus either at the shop or my house.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal