Author Topic: Jimmy Lewis Black and Blue- 9'6  (Read 1364 times)

CleanLeft

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jimmy Lewis Black and Blue- 9'6
« on: August 03, 2021, 08:45:09 AM »
SUP for Surfing - Located in Cocoa Beach, FL 32937

$1,100 -includes padded fitted board bag ($200 value)

NO SHIPPING (requests will be ignored!)

Barely used, very good condition. This SUP is a WAVE CATCHING MACHINE!

9'6" x 29.5" at 117liters  (its the 'flat nose, no concave' model)

Super smooth glide, and extremely stable due to its parallel outline and rounded nose. I loved riding this Paddleboard, but am reducing my SUP quiver as I spend more time these days on prone Surfboards.

This board is also very good as a flat water paddler on a river/lake, but it really excels and shines on the ocean catching and riding waves.

This board sells new for $1700.

Jimmy Lewis is a well known Hawaiian shaper, that makes 'high end' boards. The construction and finish on this board is the best I've seen. Super strong, and lightweight due to sandwich epoxy 'vacuum bagged 'construction. The finish on this board is amazing, with a super grippy deck pad (and full length so no wax is needed).

https://jimmylewis.com/shop/black-blue-machine/

Here is the description from Jimmy Lewis website:

BLACK & BLUE MACHINE
$1,699.00 – $2,099.00

This board has the classic 60’s rocker which is a lower, straighter entry rocker that allows the nose to plane up rather than getting sucked down and pearling. A smooth rocker curve going into a pronounced tail kick which holds the tail down in the wave, coupled with the 50/50 rails which also holds the board in the face of the wave to allow sustained nose rides. The outline is a classic 60’s style parallel railed template with some hips in the tail for those smooth rolling turns and cutbacks. The board comes in a flat bottom nose for more speedy nose rides or a concave nose for “lifting” nose rides.
Single fin box set up.

9’6″x28.5″x3.5″ (117L)

Jimmy Lewis, Fanatic, Surftech, Stand-up Paddleboard, Takayama, Walden, Surfboard, Paddle Board

CleanLeft

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jimmy Lewis Black and Blue- 9'6
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 01:52:12 PM »
SOLD! Its gone

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal