Author Topic: Stiff Carbon Mast  (Read 3172 times)

Vancouver_foiler

• Atomic-Chomik
  • Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Stiff Carbon Mast
« on: July 25, 2021, 10:36:01 PM »
Looking for a used or affordable stiff Carbon mast of any type really. Hoping to retrofit onto my current setup. 32 inch ish.

Gotta be some thing around eh?

Marty

burchas

• Custom Built
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Stiff Carbon Mast
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 08:23:14 AM »
I have a 24" of stiff carbon shaft (4oz) left. I used the other part for my 6M wing.
I thought about using it for my other wing but not sure it make sense for a 3.5M.
in progress...

Vancouver_foiler

• Atomic-Chomik
  • Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 08:49:46 AM »
I have a 24" of stiff carbon shaft (4oz) left. I used the other part for my 6M wing.
I thought about using it for my other wing but not sure it make sense for a 3.5M.

I'm looking for a mast, not a shaft. Thanks though!

Hdip

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 08:57:57 AM »
There's really only Project Cedrus, which isn't cheap. I can sell you my full setup if you want. Project Cedrus 75cm. Lift 170HA (the new version, only been in the water twice) green grabber fuse, green grabber 13.5" tail. :)

Vancouver_foiler

• Atomic-Chomik
  • Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 01:06:01 PM »
There's really only Project Cedrus, which isn't cheap. I can sell you my full setup if you want. Project Cedrus 75cm. Lift 170HA (the new version, only been in the water twice) green grabber fuse, green grabber 13.5" tail. :)

Ya In a fabricator so its not to hard to make something fit. That said, would you be interested in parting with the cedrus alone?

Hdip

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 03:49:19 PM »
Not for a price that makes it worth it to sell it alone. I have lift and AXIS adapters for it already if that helps you out any. I'm fine with the kit I have, but there's always new things to play with eh.

Vancouver_foiler

• Atomic-Chomik
  • Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 09:43:35 PM »

Ya In a fabricator so its not to hard to make something fit. That said, would you be interested in parting with the cedrus alone?

What are you looking to get out of the setup?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal