Author Topic: Punched full of holes  (Read 1878 times)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Punched full of holes
« on: June 10, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »
Went to see the dermatologist today. They found it necessary to biopsy four places on my head and chest. I planned to leave the docs and head for the river--it looked perfect for the new 6M. Foiled! but not the good way. Getting old continues to be a pain in the ass, though this time it was the face.

On the bright side, I had an extensive physical for my car racing license (I'm going to do the Kastner Cup race in Portland in July, and then retire). The doc says to keep doing what I'm doing, most of his patients above 70 don't or can't do anything physically taxing and their blood test results are horrible. I'm mid range on about everything.

Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

surfcowboy

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Punched full of holes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 08:43:40 PM »
Here’s to more of the second paragraph, less of the first.

SUPJorge

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 06:13:27 AM »
I'd say you're above range on most things.
14' SIC Bullet V2 - 9'1" Naish Hokua X32 LE

deepmud

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 07:11:31 AM »
Keep on moving Bill. Mom is 75, myb brother and I went in on a new bike for her last year - she has a blast. I'm down in Monetsano visiting - I bought her a small kayak and we figure out how she can load/unloat it herself. She's going to have a blast and she's moving. She asker her doc about riding a bike - would it be ok for her replaced knees? Oh no problem. Wait - are you riding a real BIKE? He was horrified. Bullcrap. She nearly had a bad fall last winter just walking to the store - a mistep and had to catch her balance - it was one those awkward, giant-steps while trying to get your feet under you - and she pulled it off - NO WAY a stationary bike keeps your balance and reactions fast enough. Keep on doing your thing - please remember the sunscreen. :D

Mom's grin says it all. I don't have a still of her unloading but the first frames she's grinning like a kid at Christmas :D
1:17 seconds (but the grin (and body language of joy) is in the first 3 seconds :D )
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oUm7cTQ5xVZCgRYUA

My cart-contraption I made so she can haul it whatever distance might be required.
13seconds
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aZaG4ajQBEmDdSyD7

Mom and her buddy Foxy on the bike :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal