Author Topic: Fun for the whole Family.... even the Foil Crew!  (Read 6342 times)

Dusk Patrol

• Teahupoo Status
  • PNW
    • View Profile
Re: Fun for the whole Family.... even the Foil Crew!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 01:59:17 PM »
I am reaching up to this board... as it is best used by the highly skilled performance SUPsters with solid balance skills.
The more I learn, the more I like it!
Someday I may feel qualified to do an actual review... till then, I'll sneak in some clips from time to time  :)

Thanks. I looked it up and sure 'nuff it's styled as a relatively more advanced board. You wouldn't know it from looking at it.

Back to the video... it's probably good for our mental well being to get maytag'ed now and again. Keeps things in perspective...
RS 14x26; JL Destroyers 9'8 & 8'10; BluePlanet 9'4; JL Super Frank 8'6

Beasho

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 03:32:27 PM »
Anyone can pick and choose a few good looking clips from their sessions and make themselves look like heroes . . . .

Besides, anyone who knows can see the stance and positioning and tell that you know what you're doing, regardless of the fall. . .

Creek is a Hero because he reinvented himself at 65 (?) and became a SPONSORED Surfer.  Ambassador for Sunova, surfing troubadour.  Surfboard designer - Have you Ever Surfed on the Sunova Creek model???

We all aspire to be ripping turns like this when we are 70 years old.  I took this video of Creek on a Sunova Creek in Rhode Island.  One of the few (?) times someone else was filming.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 03:54:51 PM by Beasho »

supthecreek

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2021, 06:51:36 PM »
Beasho, you are too kind my friend!
I look forward to seeing you, R'y and the clan when we all return like the swallows to Capistrano!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal