Author Topic: Fricking drooling over an electric motorcycle...  (Read 1584 times)

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Fricking drooling over an electric motorcycle...
« on: January 18, 2021, 09:26:15 AM »
For ~1/2 that for a powered foil, there is this M/C.  ...you know; "He who dies with...."

https://sondorsx.com

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Fricking drooling over an electric motorcycle...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 10:23:02 AM »
That's pretty good stuff for the price, though I think the Luna Cycles Sur Ron for 3600 bux is probably more usable, and there's no telling when the Sondors will ship.  I haven't bought one, but I've been thinking about it. And as much as I like e-machines, I bought a new KTM 390 Adventure for a little over $6K brand new that I really like a great deal. It's going to replace the heavier off-road bikes in my garage--if only because I can pick it up when it falls over. I needed to use my tractor and bucket to get my BMW 1150 GS back on two wheels.  I was going to bring the 1150 to SoCal with me but that little fiasco changed my mind and I bought the KTM.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 10:26:32 AM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Re: Fricking drooling over an electric motorcycle...
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 01:39:47 PM »
That KTM has great style, Bill.  I have always loved Singles. My first was a Wizzer, my last motorbike was an R90S. I sold it because Marjie couldn't see anything 'cept off the side and I was using it to go to the P.O.  This might be nice for 'anything?!'  I pinged them to guesstimate the cost of Eastcoast shipping. 

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal