Author Topic: Perfect Fall surf session at Church  (Read 4572 times)

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Perfect Fall surf session at Church
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2020, 08:41:16 PM »
Go tootle around Anza Borego on your bike. Good time of year for that. SanO should clean up later this week. I checked it out this morning and it looked pretty bumpy still. Wednesday is a holiday so it will probably be crowded that day. 
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 07:41:24 PM »
I went the back way to Julian today--the town was packed!! I took a look at Lake Cayuwhathefuck and dicided if i was sure there was wind there I might go, but otherwise two hours of driving is called no fucking way. Everything is two hours from here. If you don't golf, you drive.

OK, I get it, stop whining and do the road time.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 10:05:12 PM »
Thursday is looking better. Went down to Trails this morning. Looked small and weak. SanO line was probably a 1 to 2 hour wait. Screw that!
It's not overhead to me!

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2020, 09:01:36 AM »
What line? ;) ;D

Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2020, 11:56:54 AM »
I went the back way to Julian today--the town was packed!! I took a look at Lake Cayuwhathefuck and dicided if i was sure there was wind there I might go, but otherwise two hours of driving is called no fucking way. Everything is two hours from here. If you don't golf, you drive.

OK, I get it, stop whining and do the road time.

BTW, in most lakes in Southern California it is illegal to do any water contact sports, including Lake Cuyamaca. That lake was named as such so that locals can tell who are natives and who aren't based upon how it is pronounced.

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2020, 09:08:50 PM »
I didn't think to say Mission Bay! Probably the best place to Wing Foil, just watch for the sand bars near the island. I used to windsurf and sail Hobie Cats there all the time.
It's not overhead to me!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal