Author Topic: Ahhh .. I am healthy ..' sure to over COVID  (Read 5389 times)

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Ahhh .. I am healthy ..' sure to over COVID
« on: August 12, 2020, 01:33:09 PM »
We here are all as healthy as Kai Lenny ..we can beat this c'hit ..' get our passports stamped 'CV Survivor', and head back to Bula Bula for sessions on some now-lonely break. Spread the cheer!

F'ing-A!  1 in 3 patients recovering from Covid-19 could experience neurological or psychological after-effects.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/12/after-covid19-mental-neurological-effects-smolder/?utm_source=STAT+Newsletters&utm_campaign=7cc248a320-Daily_Recap&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8cab1d7961-7cc248a320-151101361

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

surfcowboy

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Ahhh .. I am healthy ..' sure to over COVID
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 07:00:58 PM »
I know, I was all down to “get it over with” and now I’m waiting on vaccine.

I am still jealous of the folks I know who got it and were asymptomatic. I am working (remotely) with a guy and he’s like a lottery winner. No ill effects God bless him. But time will tell.

Here’s to a quick roll out of a successful and safe vaccine and many waves to come.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 07:13:21 PM »
There are enough people dead or dying now that six degrees of Kevin Bacon is in full effect--we all know someone or know someone who knows someone--who didn't make it. Even places with relatively low infection rates but limited resources are being pushed to the wall. The public health officials in Oahu say that if the current rate continues they are a few days away from having to choose who gets a respirator, and a little later any in-hospital care at all. So pick your bula-bula carefully.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 11:40:50 AM »
College football players are 'healthy types', no?

Even the Big Ten college athletic association cited myocarditis risk in canceling its fall football season -- at least 15 players at member schools were diagnosed with the condition following bouts with COVID-19.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/88040?xid=nl_medpageexclusive_2020-08-14&eun=g1282527d0r&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MPTExclusives_081420&utm_term=NL_Gen_Int_Medpage_Exclusives_Active

Some spooky C'hit.   

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal