Author Topic: For sale: Slingshot Outwit 6’6 / Ride Engine 84 wing / Wing Ride 5M /Gong Wing 7  (Read 2107 times)

gbsup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, long time reader of the zone here (I don’t post too often and need to work on that…Great information here…).

I’m cleaning up my garage to make some room for new gear and have a few things to offer below. Please don’t hesitate to send me a PM with any questions. I recently bought a wing from Fishman here and have sold gear on classifieds for years – Anything sold will be shipped/delivered promptly and with the outmost care.

***All items located in west central Florida***
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eWgKyhulaCKfALMnMBj6NWm6CDns9l_O?usp=sharing

Slingshot Outwit 6’6 board.
Price: $700
Delivery: Available for local pickup / Will ship but freight would be at least a couple hundred.
Condition: 6.5/10
Notes: The board is in good condition, though it has a number of dings (pictured). The dings are though the paint only and the board is watertight. I had foot straps on the board so you may see mild impressions on the EVA deck pad.

Ride Engine 84 front wing (Same as Slingshot Infinity 84).
Price: $300
Delivery: Available for local pickup / Free shipping to lower 48.
Condition: 8/10
Notes: No structural damage, tips have touched sandy bottoms but are solid (pictured).  Hardware not included.

Takuma Wing Ride 5M wing.
Price: $350
Condition: 8/10
Notes: Great condition, only rating as 8/10 because the leading edge and strut are while, and therefore show black marks from rubbing against the handles. Includes backpack.

Gong Wing 7 wing.
Price $350
Condition: 9/10
Notes: Excellent condition, super light use. Includes backpack and battens.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 07:06:15 AM by gbsup »

p06781

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
pmed about the 5m wing

gbsup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Takuma Wing Ride 5.0 sold! Thank you p06781

gbsup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Gong Wing 7 sold! Thanks for the referral, Dave.

surfcowboy

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Ok, here’s the new Zoner classifieds deal. You guys getting good deals on these wings have to pay it forward and resell them on here once you upgrade for those of us who miss the deals.  ;D

gbsup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
That sounds very fair  ;D

gbsup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Outwit sold! Manta 84 pending.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal