Author Topic: Calf cramp when knee starting  (Read 1107 times)

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Calf cramp when knee starting
« on: July 25, 2020, 01:03:37 PM »
Had my calf cramp yesterday when knee starting with wing.  Anyone else have this happen?  It was a first for me but the pain is still slightly there today, despite ice, ibuprofen, mag/cal and a vibrator.  Not just minor pain, all encompassing undeniable pain.  Had to sit there for several minutes before I was able to get back in.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Calf cramp when knee starting
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 10:31:03 PM »
Suck it up, buttercup.

Actually, I get them all the time if I don't wear compression socks for a few days a week. Go to Amazon and google Vitalsox. Made in italy, I've tried a lot of different ones, these are da Kine. I threw all the others away. You'd rock the purple ones. But seriously, you wear them a few times a week and you won't get cramps, assuming your leg cramps are caused by circulation issues--specifically reflux caused by your leg veins getting bit too big for the check valves to work properly. You could also take some Magnesium Citrate pills. I take 250mg daily to prevent cramps. Works fine and my doctor approves. Also helps you shit easier. A geezer twofer.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal