Author Topic: Gong Pulse 5 Meter wing  (Read 1581 times)

Thatspec

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Gong Pulse 5 Meter wing
« on: July 22, 2020, 10:07:25 AM »
Having recently picked up a Naish 5.3 to match my 3.6, I've decided to let the Gong Pulse 5M wing go. This is their latest version and has been used less than 10x. Probably I should just keep it as a spare but there's about 12 kites taking up that shelf space already (I'm not repeating that mistake  ::) ). The performance of the Pulse I've been very pleased with, I feel it has the best pumpability on the low end and feels more "windsurfing sail" like (more efficient) than the other two brands I've tried.
The wing has two professionally done repairs to the LE by Airtime and sports a new Airtime LE bladder which is much less likely to pop in the event of a LE tear (thus reusable). I feel the wing had a weak point where the batten meets the LE and these spots have now been significantly reinforced by Airtime, it is better than new! Comes with the battens of course and arguably the nicest bag in the industry. $375 net + shipping. PM me here or pick it up in Hood River 97031
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:26:03 AM by Thatspec »

Phils

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gong Pulse 5 Meter wing
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 07:14:17 AM »
I have seen this wing and it is in very good condition.  The repairs are what one would expect...done by the very best and the leading edge should be better than new.

Thatspec

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Gong Pulse 5 Meter wing
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 06:03:04 PM »
Sold

Thanks Phils, the new owner has a windfoiling background and is wing curious :o not that there's anything wrong with that...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal