Author Topic: Dogs onboard  (Read 1248 times)

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Dogs onboard
« on: June 26, 2020, 05:20:33 AM »
This is the second evening in a row someone has been on our creek! (after years of only me) The first was a visitor on an interesting cruising shape of unkn origin. Coming home I cross a small bridge so you can see a bit of the creek.  This time, it was a lady down the road with her two rescue 'Mutes or Huskies.  She's smart, she runs them in the morning and evening both.  I had to quickly pull over and get these shots. The board is from DICKS sports store. She also has kayaks but likes this better.  She said the dogs are OK with it until they get about 10' from home.

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

Night Wing

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Piney Woods of Southeast Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs onboard
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 08:20:11 AM »
Sometimes even cats like to go standup paddling boarding. For anyone interested, I think you'll enjoy this short video below of "Logan", the water loving bengal cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSephFiK0z8
Blue Planet Duke: 10'5" x 32" x 4.5" @ 190 Liters (2 Dukes)
Sup Sports Hammer: 8'11" x 31" x 4" @ 140 Liters
SUP Sports One World: 11'1" x 30" x 4.5" @ 173 Liters
CJ Nelson Parallax: 9'3" x 23 1/2" x 3 3/16" @ 78.8 Liters (prone surfing longboard; Thunderbolt Technologies build in Red construction)

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Re: Dogs onboard
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 10:10:02 AM »
 Nice, Winger...   As a heavy bird feeder, I am a 98% cat-hater, but this one is a sweetheart.  And then, throw on a goat, no less.  We thought about goats to keep weeds down - but they can be RANK.  Yeeech.

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

* Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal