Author Topic: 11'6 x 28 Kalama Timpone South Point Longboard in NJ $399  (Read 3120 times)

NorthJerzSurfer

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
11'6 x 28 Kalama Timpone South Point Longboard in NJ $399
« on: April 17, 2020, 01:02:06 PM »
Hey Guys-

So I have decided to sell the wave eater.  I looked for a LONG time to find a used +10ft board that was under 30in wide that still had lots of volume and float.  The funny thing- Before Sup got mainstream guys like Kalama and Laird were all over shapes like this.

So I tracked down this big hunk of beef the 11'6 x 28 Kalama.  I dont know the volume but its significant.

I use this in knee high and under and even full tide non breaking swell.    Plenty of length to catch ANYTHING but narrow enough to actually turn!

My issue with keeping this forever is that now that spring is here I have to take this board down off a rope rack to get my Touring board out.   I figured before i relegated this to being outside against my fence I would see if a Zoner may be able to make use of it.

Its got paddle marks galore on the rails but is water tight.  A big plus is the Blue Planet deep handle I added. (this was a no handle board belive it or not) So its actually not a full chore to carry.

Original fins included.  Firm on the price for reasons above- but if anyone within driving distance of NJ wants to suck up every wave possible this summer this is for you

(Note the handle is perfectly straight.  The original pad i tried to re- glue shifted a bit for the pic over he handle- I have sinced removed it.

NorthJerz

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 01:08:16 PM by NorthJerzSurfer »

NorthJerzSurfer

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 11'6 x 28 Kalama Timpone South Point Longboard in NJ $399
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 04:52:21 PM »
SOLD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal