Author Topic: Gong Large Pro front wing & 40cm surf stab  (Read 2426 times)

Thatspec

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Gong Large Pro front wing & 40cm surf stab
« on: February 29, 2020, 12:00:18 AM »
I  have A Gong L Pro front wing in very good condition for sale $179usd + ship. I also have a 40 cm surf rear stabilizer separately for $69.

Pics shortly.

If you’re not familiar with the French company Gong, do a little googling and watch the videos. I’ve used a lot of brands and this stuff is awesome.

Payment is via PayPal, shipping can be either from Germany between March 5-15 or USA after March 15. All sales fees PayPal and shipping split 50/50.

exiled

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: Gong Large Pro front wing & 40cm surf stab
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 04:10:26 PM »
Messaged you.

Thatspec

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 12:44:10 AM »
This system is very frustrating  >:(
I’m trying to get this ad modified and apologies for the confusion. All pm’s replied to.
This is a complete package, please see below (w/ pics) or here;
https://kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2405729&p=1087892#p1087892

I’ve decided to sell this as a complete package instead of wings only. Consists of L Pro front wing, a 40 cm surf rear stabilizer, their surf fuselage, 65 & 80cm masts, and board adapter plate. All in very good condition. I’ve highlighted the minor cosmetic blems in the pics. Everything is tight with no play and Tef gelled since day one. Bought as a travel package, didn’t get to use it as much as I would have liked. I’d rather not pay the fees to bring this back to the US so how does 350€ sound? Pick it up in the Frankfurt area or cover shipping, I’ll cover PayPal fees.

If you’re not familiar with the French company Gong, do a little googling and watch the videos, or just read the posts here. I’ve used a lot of brands and this stuff is awesome.

Payment is via PayPal, shipping can be either from Germany between March 5-15 or USA after March 15. Still have all the original packaging. In your contact email please write a few sentences indicating you know something about kitesurfing, paddling, et al, let’s help each other sort out the unscrupulous...

Thatspec

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 12:47:03 AM »
This system is very frustrating  >:(
I’m trying to get this ad modified and apologies for the confusion. Don’t want be a Gong spammer and start a third ad... All pm’s replied to.

This is a complete package, please see below (w/ pics) or here;
https://kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2405729&p=1087892#p1087892

I’ve decided to sell this as a complete package instead of wings only. Consists of L Pro front wing, a 40 cm surf rear stabilizer, their surf fuselage, 65 & 80cm masts, and board adapter plate. All in very good condition. I’ve highlighted the minor cosmetic blems in the pics. Everything is tight with no play and Tef gelled since day one. Bought as a travel package, didn’t get to use it as much as I would have liked. I’d rather not pay the fees to bring this back to the US so how does 350€ sound? Pick it up in the Frankfurt area or cover shipping, I’ll cover PayPal fees.

If you’re not familiar with the French company Gong, do a little googling and watch the videos, or just read the posts here. I’ve used a lot of brands and this stuff is awesome.

Payment is via PayPal, shipping can be either from Germany between March 5-15 or USA after March 15. Still have all the original packaging. In your contact email please write a few sentences indicating you know something about kitesurfing, paddling, et al, let’s help each other sort out the unscrupulous...

SUPbordndug

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 07:14:48 AM »
pm sent

Thatspec

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 12:50:14 AM »
Well..... I nailed a chunk of lava yesterday at speed, my first actual collision with something while riding ::) fully expected to see the boxes half out of the board, it was such a solid hit. Was amazed to see only a couple of modest wounds on the leading edge of the old L Pro I have for sale above. Suffice to say, this stuff is tuff, I foiled two more hours and couldn’t feel any difference. I could fill and sand the areas but cosmetically it’s devalued to where I won’t bring back to the US. This stuff is so inexpensive new it’s hardly worth the effort to re-sell anyway even in perfect shape.
Apologies to those of you who contacted me :-[
Looks like it’s just getting left in the EU, good excuse to foil Sicily this fall ;D

No longer for sale

surfcowboy

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »
I’m dying to see some Mediterranean ride reports. Bring on that Sicily session.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal