Author Topic: New 2020 wing by DUOTONE  (Read 14613 times)

cnski

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New 2020 wing by DUOTONE
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2020, 03:16:47 AM »
does anyone know if the Echo 7m requires the little extension line for the draft control line when using the longer boom?
I understand that's the only boom that works for the 7m, so likely wouldn't be required. but can't find a way to confirm that.
thanks
You do not need the extension pigtail line fitness draft control rope with the 6 or 7m the line is already setup perfectly for the long boom as that is the Only boom it works with.  The extension is provided  a with the 4 or 5m only and you only use it when  rigging with the Long boom, don't not use it when rigging with short boom.  (Comment from Dan G. copied from another source)

judoChop!

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Re: New 2020 wing by DUOTONE
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2020, 10:13:17 AM »
does anyone know if the Echo 7m requires the little extension line for the draft control line when using the longer boom?
I understand that's the only boom that works for the 7m, so likely wouldn't be required. but can't find a way to confirm that.
thanks
You do not need the extension pigtail line fitness draft control rope with the 6 or 7m the line is already setup perfectly for the long boom as that is the Only boom it works with.  The extension is provided  a with the 4 or 5m only and you only use it when  rigging with the Long boom, don't not use it when rigging with short boom.  (Comment from Dan G. copied from another source)
Great thanks. That's what I figured.

still it seems a bit tight on mine (which I've used for a total of only 1hr). There is a kink in the fabric alone the center batten, and the leech on one side flutters a lot when riding upwind. figured it could be a cause, but maybe just because it's new and needs to bag out & settle a bit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal