Author Topic: Smokers body  (Read 14148 times)

SeldomScene

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Smokers body
« on: January 04, 2020, 08:16:50 AM »
And backwards paddle

surfcowboy

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Smokers body
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 08:49:32 AM »
Paddle looks right to me.

And in better shape than half the regular posters on this board too lol.

Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em. Are we seeing a new fitness trend in the works?

Now, where’s the shot of our current guy on the water? I know you Florida guys have some shots. Post em!

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 08:54:01 AM »
he's a keen bodysurfer and recently took up kite surfing. I miss the guy.

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 10:29:42 AM »
I know nothing about this photo, but I'll be the keyboard punk.
I see a leash around one ankle and I'm guessing some kind of ex-president tracking device around the other?
And he seems to be hanging in there pretty good with that wind chop.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 10:35:19 AM by TallDude »
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

robon

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 12:13:46 PM »
I'll be alright with having that body type when I'm pushing 60.

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
I'm his same age.  Born same year and month and i would love to have his body.  As for the paddle, know it ISN'T backwards.  It's a curved blade (common for rentals) so it's different from a flat where you would have the angle forward. 

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 12:38:49 PM »
I'm not a huge Obama fan but if this was meant to insult him it was an epic fail. Considering he had the most stressful and demanding job in the world for 8 years he looks pretty good, and the paddle isn't backwards.
Trump would likely be sunk to his knees on that same board....if he could actually get up and paddle it....which I doubt.
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 12:36:29 AM »
You guys had the best-looking, most charismatic, articulate, funny, charming, honest and intelligent leader in the world. And you swapped him for an ugly, moronic, impulsive, inarticulate, narcissistic, dishonest, misogynistic, racist, physically indolent ball of blubber with a ludicrous hairstyle and a panda-eyed tanning obsession. Yet all this time later you are still attacking the former POTUS? I guess you’ve got to find some way to convince yourself that Donnie was a step forward.

https://youtu.be/sEp9OUXix-w

It might be best not to remind people of what the benchmark for leadership qualities was before the tax-dodging, pussy-grabbing orange baboon tweeted his way into the highest position in your land.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:46:31 AM by Area 10 »

rbgar

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 05:52:53 AM »
GFY a10

jpeter

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 06:20:00 AM »
Pointless thread from the start.   But I do agree with Rbgar's statement.

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 07:50:09 AM »
GFY a10
Congratulations! Spoken with all the articulacy of a typical Trump supporter. Let’s hope that your prez’s latest foray in Iraq isn’t going to result in more deaths than his policies on healthcare.

But I guess that with Trump’s current approval ratings at only 42.5% the weight of public opinion is on my side, which must really pi** you off.

So I suppose you could go build a wall to take your mind off it. Or fill a moat with snakes and alligators as Trump proposed. Or try to find a way to justify him starting a war in the Middle East, when he had promised you that he would withdraw militarily from there, but needs a distraction from his impeachment.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 08:48:40 AM »
Barack looks terrific (especially for a 58 year old guy).  Well within the normal weight range and looking physically capable.  He is well exceeding the general state of the country.  I just read that Harvard is predicting that half of adult Americans will be obese by 2030. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/half-of-us-to-have-obesity-by-2030/ .  That, our current addiction situation, and the spike in suicide should be a real concern.

Area, I am strongly anti Trump, but those numbers aren't quite correct.  Approval for Trump is at the highest point of his presidency.  Yes, it still shows a minority but it is very close.  The poll of polls here is excellent https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html.  It averages all of the individual polls.  For what its worth it showed Trump as within the margin of error with Clinton in the last election.  The news outlets commonly cherry pick the individual polls that suit their bias (which is very frustrating) but the data is there. 

rbgar

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 09:23:49 AM »
He’s not going to be impeached, try removing your soapdodger head out of your ass
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 09:26:55 AM by rbgar »

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 11:21:15 AM »
soapdodger---nice!!

a little homophobia mixed with super aggro cussin and blathering

well done, rgb and jpeter--youve made it clear youre incapable of intelligent dialogue

too bad it's not live--then you could make your point with your fists--or not, depending on your opponent--never know what a guy's got til you check in

but aint much of value that's gonna come from your toxic brain

you all pissed off about trump's toilets???  couple tooo many flushes this morning??  little plugged up??

wakeup call: TRUMP WAS IMPEACHED ON 12/18/19...... for bribery/fraud, and abuse of office

DONE

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 11:29:14 AM by eastbound »
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

JEG

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 12:18:49 PM »
I wanna see a return way of thinking to the Founding Fathers of the United States, such a good foundation and its now  ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal