Author Topic: December is perfect for a SUP tour on Inle lake  (Read 4440 times)

Myanmar Sup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
December is perfect for a SUP tour on Inle lake
« on: December 22, 2019, 04:55:53 AM »
December is a perfect time for a SUP tour on Inle lake and for capturing drone footage as water level is high, sky is intense blue, cloudless and crystal clear, temperature is mild during day time so that you can paddle comfortably

https://youtu.be/1tt5Vgtv6W8

Night Wing

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Piney Woods of Southeast Texas
    • View Profile
Re: December is perfect for a SUP tour on Inle lake
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 07:45:53 AM »
That was beautiful video. Gorgeous scenery. The vegetation on the lake, the high drone camera footage, the fisherman and you paddling amongst them...........really made for a very nice and pleasant video to watch.

Thanks for sharing your video.
Blue Planet Duke: 10'5" x 32" x 4.5" @ 190 Liters (2 Dukes)
Sup Sports Hammer: 8'11" x 31" x 4" @ 140 Liters
SUP Sports One World: 11'1" x 30" x 4.5" @ 173 Liters
CJ Nelson Parallax: 9'3" x 23 1/2" x 3 3/16" @ 78.8 Liters (prone surfing longboard; Thunderbolt Technologies build in Red construction)

Myanmar Sup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 08:16:30 PM »
That was beautiful video. Gorgeous scenery. The vegetation on the lake, the high drone camera footage, the fisherman and you paddling amongst them...........really made for a very nice and pleasant video to watch.

Thanks for sharing your video.

Thank you very much for these comments

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 09:19:46 PM »
I love the traditional lifestyle and culture is still in existence somewhere. I watched some of your driving tours through Myanmar as well. I will share these with my mother in law:) Thank you for sharing. Nice drone work too 8)
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

Myanmar Sup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 06:25:16 PM »
I love the traditional lifestyle and culture is still in existence somewhere. I watched some of your driving tours through Myanmar as well. I will share these with my mother in law:) Thank you for sharing. Nice drone work too 8)

Thank you. Yes I guess your mother in law might be interested by other videos of Myanmar.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal