Author Topic: Black Friday, Coreban, JP, Jimmy Lewis  (Read 2997 times)

ninja tuna

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Black Friday, Coreban, JP, Jimmy Lewis
« on: November 20, 2019, 04:45:05 PM »
Black Friday is coming up, so why not a sale since most used boards aren't selling worth a sh*t. Out with the old and in with the new.  All of them ride great. Just not using these.

Boards are located in Daytona Beach Florida area. I am sorry, I cannot ship them.

$500.00 Each

Jimmy Lewis Stun Gun paddleboard for sale

Dimensions: 8'7" x 29 1/2", 110 Liters

Racy surfing stand up surfboard. Has Railsaver pro installed on the rails to protect them from damage.. Has normal paddle scuffs. The nose had a ding and was professionally repaired. Board is water tight and ready to go. Board comes with the 3 fins shown in the picture. high performance paddle surf board.  The board rips, but I am finding I am not riding it very often to justify keeping it. Time to let someone else enjoy it.  I am 195 lbs and it floats me fine.

From the Jimmy Lewis website:
The Stun Gun is the most versatile wave board for decent to excellent waves. Smooth semi gun outline with it's soft round pin tail makes it hold through quick carving turns. It has a flat bottom all the way from the nose to just in front of the fin area where the "V" starts and flows off of the tail. With that flat bottom there is no governor on the speed and the "V" bottom in the tail allows the rider to lay the board on rail effortlessly to initiate a hard bottom or top turn.

For sale a Corban Platinum surf sup in brushed carbon construction. Lightweight and strong. Deep well handle for easy carrying.

Dimensions: 8'10" x 29" x 4 1/3" 125 Liters

Board comes with the 5 fins shown in the picture. It is in excellent shape with some normal paddle scuffs. high performance paddle surf board. The board rips, but I am finding I am not riding it very often to justify keeping it. Time to let someone else enjoy it. I am 195 lbs and it floats me fine.

For sale a JP Australia Surf standup surf paddle board.  The board is 8’10” long by 30” wide and is 126 Liters. The board will come with the 3 fins shown in the photos.  The board has a rail saver on the rails and has some normal paddle scuffs from use which is just cosmetic.  The board is solid and water tight.  The boards rips on the waves. I just find I am moving towards other shape boards and it is time to let some one else have some fun on this thing. I am 195 lbs and it floats me fine.

NorthJerzSurfer

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Black Friday, Coreban, JP, Jimmy Lewis
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 05:23:35 AM »
bump for some solid deals for anyone near Ninja- All great boards.

ninja tuna

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 12:14:52 PM »
JP is sold

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 01:42:43 PM »
id bet it's sold-- nice quiver -- killer cheap price$