Author Topic: World's most extreme "interactive" haunted house  (Read 9523 times)

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
World's most extreme "interactive" haunted house
« on: October 07, 2019, 06:02:19 PM »

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: World's most extreme "interactive" haunted house
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 08:46:55 AM »
No. That's just sick...at least up to the 3:15 mark where I shut it off. People nowadays really need to find other ways to have "fun".  ::) >:(
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 10:30:54 AM »
you mean, would i open the video? no
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 05:33:54 PM »
Do you guys think anyone who would let themselves go through this is unstable in some way? 

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 10:47:34 AM »
Do you guys think anyone who would let themselves go through this is unstable in some way?
If they watched this vid or had other knowledge of what to expect, and still went for it...then "yes".

If they just thought it was an "...extreme "interactive" haunted house", but that they weren't going to be physically mutilated painted fingernails being cut off) touched, or harmed in anyway, and got something they never expected...then "no".
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:49:25 AM by SanoSlatchSup »
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 02:09:13 PM »
If they watched this vid or had other knowledge of what to expect, and still went for it...then "yes".

If they just thought it was an "...extreme "interactive" haunted house", but that they weren't going to be physically mutilated painted fingernails being cut off) touched, or harmed in anyway, and got something they never expected...then "no".

Hmm.  Just curious.  The way I found out about this was from the Travel Channel a few years ago.  Everyone who goes though it has to sign a waiver and show proof of medical insurance and also agree to be filmed as they go through it.  Supposedly it's even resulted in some "patrons" being fired from their jobs.  I wouldn't do it but props to those who do and make it all the way through I suppose. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal