Author Topic: Winging foiling wings below surface  (Read 7234 times)

paddlur

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Winging foiling wings below surface
« on: September 13, 2019, 11:14:25 AM »
Curious what everyone’s using for winging foil wings below the surface,and rider weight relation.Personally I’m 225lbs dry and am using GF M200 front and Maliko rear wing but thinking about getting a M280 or GL 240 up front for lighter days with my HW class,anyone running these wings certainly like to hear reports,also any comparison size wise say to M280 to Axis or other big wing comparison area wise seems like the big wing companies all have different area dimensions calcs hard to make heads or tails on comparison overlay area wise.Im using GL210 supfoiling which I really like supfoiling maybe might try it one of these days winging too, but might be tad small for winging on lighter days,currently have a 4m but have ordered a 7m gong wing on the way for lighter days long overdue with my weight class.what you guys using?
Naish kites-ASD surfboards fortaleza brasil,Kalama supfoil.AXIS foils

Dwight (DW)

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • supSURFmachines
Re: Winging foiling wings below surface
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 12:11:46 PM »
Don’t spend anymore money until you get time on the 7m. I like the super glider wings for winging better. But they do take a little more to get up, but they sure are more fun. I have the Axis 100cm 1300 sq cm glider wing. Too small for you, but just right for me.

I think when your Gong gets here, you’ll be able to test the M200 and GL210 back to back, and then you’ll know exactly what you want, if anything.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal