Author Topic: Kings’s 7’2 SUP Foil paddleboard & complete foil setup  (Read 3489 times)

Hdip

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Kings’s 7’2 SUP Foil paddleboard & complete foil setup
« on: September 03, 2019, 10:18:50 PM »
This isn't actually mine. Just trying to drive more traffic for a guy I know selling a full SUP foil setup. He's a good SUP surfer and took this out a few times and got flying, but just didn't click with foiling I guess. He'd rather stick with a regular SUP for the limited time he has to surf.

He had the paddle included at one time, so if anyone wants a one stop shop to have a full setup get in touch with him.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/malibu-kingss-72-sup-foil-paddleboard/6967683790.html

(cut and paste of his craigslist text)

I have for sale an excellent condition Kings SUP foil surfboard that is 7’2 by 31” by 125 liter volume and comes with a kings carbon F32 wide foil wing setup. I am also including a creatures coil sup leash with the setup - all u need is swell and $1900 cash. This set up is in extremely good condition and has only been used a few times, with only some subtle aesthetic scuffs.
Board paddles well and is very stable in the water with the foil even at 225 pounds. It Surfs and gets up on foil easily. The board is a dedicated foil sup. Ie no fin boxes except for the 2 box/rail foil mount. The board has traction pad mounted by kings and set placement for the foil mast by Dave Daum. This foil and board are made in the USA by Dave Daum of Kings paddle sports in San Diego..and of the highest quality.
New this setup is $3400. used - it is Custom - hard to find! Save your self a ton of coin and learn it for less. Please have some knowledge of what this is before u ask tons of questions. You can see it on Dave’s kings website and Instagram... I rode it. Foiled sup surfed it...had fun!,- I just don’t have enough time for it too...hence the sale.

It will work for a huge range of sup riders. I am on the heavy end 6’3 - 225 and advanced sup rider and made it work easily.
This is a good deal with very light use. Comes with everything mentioned and is ready to fly today. Cash only, no funny business, I am in Malibu but can make my way in the west side if we agree on the sale of the board.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal