Author Topic: GoFoils, JL striker, Naish x32, KeNalu  (Read 83157 times)

jondrums

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
GoFoils, JL striker, Naish x32, KeNalu
« on: August 25, 2019, 01:24:49 PM »
Selling a bunch of gear that I don't use any more to fund GL240 and maybe a new board.  I don't have time to ship any of this until after Sept. 7th, so I'll take offers until then.  Priority goes in this order: most active users, local buyer, best offer, and lastly to the order of who contacts me first.  Not sure the right prices, but long time posters should be able to get a very fair deal.  Photos only for serious offers.

GoFoil Maliko 160, Mailko tail, 24.5" Tuttle mast, all in good shape.  A great setup for first timer learning.  I learned on this setup and was happy I did.  Stable.  If you already know how to foil you will feel limited as it won't crank hard into turns.

GoFoil IWA, M200, 420mm cut Maliko tail, 24.5" Tuttle mast, all in good shape.  This is a high performance setup perfect for 185-210lb rider.  Still forgiving enough to learn on if necessary, but more oriented to an experienced rider.  I have a thread on the cut tail, trust me this is the way to go with these wings.

Jimmy Lewis Striker 8'5" 116L green, great shape.  With stock fins and better fins.  This is a very high performance board, can take a steep drop and race the shoulder but can also be mellow or nose ride ok.  Stable enough at 210lbs, but only for an expert.  Tail handle upgrade.  Probably best for 185lbs or less.

Naish x32 8'8" 140L carbon from the first batch, not sure which year.  Well used with a nicely done nose rebuild.  This is a high performance short board for the heavy guys.  Fast and loose and plenty happy on both the steep big stuff as it is on mushy. Can duck dive big steep heavy waves if you bury the nose.  FCS quad fins.  Tail handle upgrade.  Paddles pretty slow because of the rocker, but that's also why it is super fun to surf.

XTuff Molokai Kenalu blade, used, no dings
Ergo Kenalu handle
Could sell assembled with an XTuff Stiff shaft, but that shaft does have a small single fiber delam that hasn't mattered to me for the last year - and I pull pretty hard on it.  Prefer not to sell the shaft unless you promise not to complain about that flaw.

805StandUp

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: GoFoils, JL striker, Naish x32, KeNalu
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 01:56:46 PM »
You weren't joking!

SUPlime

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 02:23:18 PM »
Where are you located?

jondrums

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 04:42:16 PM »
Sorry - my bad for not mentioning.  San Francisco Bay Area, near San Mateo specifically

p06781

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 05:56:46 PM »
price for the M200?

jondrums

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 10:09:02 PM »
I'd sell the IWA/M200/Mast/Tail for just over half the retail price shipped in the continental US for $1000
Maliko160/Mast/Tail for $600

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal