Author Topic: Need help finding nice 3 piece paddle for short person.  (Read 18495 times)

sup_romer

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Dusty Boots Photography
    • Email
Need help finding nice 3 piece paddle for short person.
« on: July 26, 2019, 10:23:11 PM »
My wife is 4'11" and we are looking for a decent lightweight paddle for her. We had a single carbon fiber paddle in the past. But we are flying a lot and we need something that can break down and is of decent quality. We'd like to spend under $200.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got.

baddog

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Need help finding nice 3 piece paddle for short person.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 07:34:25 PM »
Quickblade will make you most anything you want.  I have/had the top end carbon blade/carbon shaft Quickblades, but am just as happy with the much cheaper glass/carbon construction.  My last paddle was a custom adjustable which accidentally came glass/glass.  It's absolutely a great paddle and was super cheap.  You might be able to get just get a two piece depending on how you plan to pack the paddle.  It won't be $200, but call and ask.  Flyweight, glass/glass and 3-piece fixed length.

p.s.  I've got an adjustable Kialoa Insanity Travel paddle in the small blade, 83si.  It's a 3 piece adjustable and barely used.  I was going to post it in the classifieds; PM me if you're interested.

Here's a pretty spot on review:  https://www.inflatableboarder.com/kialoa-insanity-travel-paddle-review/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal