Author Topic: Game of Thrones guy does SUP board...  (Read 6493 times)

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Game of Thrones guy does SUP board...
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 06:29:14 PM »
Funny thing is, I'm 3 inches taller than him and I was 20 lbs heavier ::) Not anymore, he's got more beef now..... He must wear tall boots because he just looks bigger.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 06:31:59 PM by TallDude »
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2019, 07:54:34 AM »
Badger...  "Basic cable is all I can afford so I don't know anything about HBO and all those other channels."  That's a different kettle of fish.  Sorry for the hair-shirt implication.

Exiled...  When I first heard of Atlantis, I sent them an email -seeing they were in 'Miami'- asking if they would be at SURF EXPO. (Sometimes there were good deals on floor samples).   Of course, their reply was; "WTF?!"

After that bonehead move, I laid quiet for a while.  ...'next thought: 'since they get them shipped to OZ from China already packaged ...how'bout just leaving it in the box and sending it over?   That was a bricked-over door.   I had to find a friend to get my 12' over. 

Self-import leaves you exposed when it comes to damage.  Luckily, the 12 came thru the Panama Canal and elsewhere perfectly.

Jim

Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

surfercook

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Jersey Shore
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2019, 03:07:49 PM »
So cool when Hollywood famers are humble...and can actually surf. dude's got mad style.
One could go into a mall in Kansas and ask a teenager "What is a surfer looking for?, and the answer will always be, "The perfect wave"
9'11" PSH Hull Ripper-145 ltr    
9'3" PSH  Hull Ripper- 130ltr 
8'0" Corevac Assassin -127 ltr   
Paddles- Carbonerro PRO SERIES 85 & Riviera Camo at 70"

* Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal