Author Topic: Shoulder pain and THC  (Read 889 times)

Wetstuff

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Re: Shoulder pain and THC
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2019, 01:00:42 PM »
Sorry, Bill.  Magnesium.  These cramps have only come on in the last couple of years; my primary seems to think nobody in the 1800s ever got these.  Odd, singular muscle or small groups going into radical tension (only during sleep), requiring you get up and pull the sucker out, but that tends to do it...  MAG at around midnight seems to let me sleep 'till about 6 when other c'hit says; 'Get up azzhole!'.

Report from the frontlines: at 11:05 am I left the, well named, Hi Tide Dispensary in West Ocean City with some 'balm'**.  I had a choice of this or another that was packed with 300mg of THC ...but no CBD?  I got nervous about no CBD.  (maybe you can enlighten GFN) 20min later I had rubbed some on my 'spiking' shoulder and true to last time, the level and duration of flares were suppressed quite quickly.* 

I spent about 2hrs in the water beginning to notice spikes but they were tolerable.  Hr. 3 - I am back to my shop ...applied a second time, and again, noticeable relief very quickly.  I like this c'hit!

I only used a bit at the end of my finger...  Unlike tablets, I do not know how to dose this?

Jim

*2 x 220mg Neproxin at ~8 am did not dampen this shoulder pain. (may have helped with the back)

**$45 and a 10% 'locals' discount. (I get 15% as ex-GI at my local dispenser).  Interestingly, the state stupidly does not collect sales taxes according to the sales slip?!

Sunova Skate XL .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Ponohouse is for sale. Great house but it's time for new adventures
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 05:27:34 PM »
As I said, I'm taking Magnesium too, but I throttled back to 200 mg at night. Seems to do the trick without reworking my digestive system. The infamous stool softener "Milk of Magnesia" is Magnesium. If you tolerate more it might be OK, but not for me.
Ponohouse is for sale: http://www.ponohouse.com
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Wetstuff

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2019, 11:33:02 AM »
Ya, Bill, no squitters here, but maybe I'll try that  ...but then, my Cardio says 400.  (and it's cheap as dirt).  Cheers.

Jim
Sunova Skate XL .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom