Stand Up Paddle > Sessions

Tofino 7 July 2019

(1/4) > >>

FRP:
Got out this morning at 6:30 am and already ten young surfers in the water and two video cameras. A few fun waist high beach break waves on my 8’7” Creek. I like the new fins (Cdrive copies) that I have been using on both my boards the last week. Headed back to the mainland tomorrow and then to the interior of BC to celebrate my mom’s 100th birthday! Life is good.

Cheers

Bob

Luc Benac:
I think you need to get a Ukulele - lighter than a cello and more representative than an Hawaiian shirt which is too light for Tofino anyway. Enjoy the celebration.

FRP:
Thanks Luc

Yes I play a ukulele, a bass uke that I travel with. Since 9:11 nearly impossible to travel with my double bass. The bass ukulele comes with me as carryon and I have a wonderful little Phil Jones amp that easily fits in my carryon suitcase. The tone of the bass uke is great but it is fretless and can be a bit pitchy.

Cheers

Bob

TallDude:
Nice session Bob.  8)

Night Wing:
Nice video.

BTW, I liked the background music. It has been a long time since I heard "Sleep Walk" by Santo & Johnny. The background music brought back pleasant memories for me.

Thanks for sharing your video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version