General > Events

Paddle Splash

(1/3) > >>

Skate:
I am helping put on a event in Northern California. This event helps out with the kids team I run. The event is held at Lake Natoma in Folsom California. Some of you might know about Lake Natoma but for every one else who does not know about this body of water it is one of the best flake water lakes in the world. Yes the world. there are 2 other bodies of water in Europe that are faster but that is it. The NCAA has crew champs here. The Event will be at the end of July. the 26-28th. We will have several different races, 2mile, 5mile, 200m sprint, dragon board race, Grom race, and more. https://paddleguru.com/races/PaddleSplash2019

Please go sign up and help support the youth of our sport.

TallDude:
I'm going to try to make it. I'll be in the area that weekend. What are some good places to stay near by? I'll probably have to store my boards inside over night. Not sure if I want to leave them out on my truck racks. Also, can I race my unlimited? 

Skate:

--- Quote from: TallDude on July 07, 2019, 05:32:36 PM ---I'm going to try to make it. I'll be in the area that weekend. What are some good places to stay near by? I'll probably have to store my boards inside over night. Not sure if I want to leave them out on my truck racks. Also, can I race my unlimited?

--- End quote ---

just sent you a PM

TallDude:
I'm registered and the Hotel looks great! Thanks'

Skate:

--- Quote from: TallDude on July 08, 2019, 02:02:33 PM ---I'm registered and the Hotel looks great! Thanks'

--- End quote ---

thanks for signing up. look forward to meeting you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version