Author Topic: Epic Board Bags Slipping  (Read 1079 times)

Ichabod Spoonbill

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Hudson Valley, NY
    • View Profile
    • HVH2O
    • Email
Epic Board Bags Slipping
« on: July 04, 2019, 05:51:39 AM »
I got an Epic board bag for my Bic 9'2". Bic didn't sell one sized for the board, which is surprising considering how long they've sold this size. I've had one for about 12 years, and it's been pretty good. But when the new one came I was a little disappointed. The straps that allow you to adjust the size of the bag were no more. Instead you had these velcro strips which you'd fit one sleeve to the other. They only allowed four levels of adjustment, which was annoying. (The adjustment measurements also have an amusing typo, which I enclosed.) The old bag also came with a nice pocket for extra fins, and the was no more. Not only that, the old bag had a shoulder strap, which was no more.

The bag is still sturdy, and I'm not going to return it. It's just a shame the full-featured bag is now a little less full.
Pau Hana 11' Big EZ Ricochet (Beluga)

Keys Sup

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Board Bags Slipping
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 06:00:28 AM »
I brought 2 one piece Epic bags and returned one years ago. It made me buy all my bags from Midnight Products. I guess Vitamin Blue is the custom bag maker. Hope the owners' recovery is going well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal