Author Topic: Lotsa health propaganda coming for 2020  (Read 89704 times)

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Lotsa health propaganda coming for 2020
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2019, 12:10:57 PM »
The page does read like a script straight out of Idiocracy.

A10, not to be rude, I dont even know you.  But you seriously are so obtuse its actually comical.  The US stole the Hawaiian nation out from under them not much more than 50 years ago.  Our first world goals of stealing their country in order to usurp several other countries would maybe stop and make you and think.

and if you did some research you would find we are most certainly under the rule of the magna charta, do you believe that was actually a benevolent action to free the serfs from the heavy hands of monarchs?  look into the magna charts, The City, The Rothchilds and Citizen United.  then look into birth certificates and social security numbers.   we are still all slaves to the system that has created Fiat money created out of thin air, backed by thin air, taxed under duress, fractional reserve banking and all through private families.  look into swift and bis, ask yourself why Iran is all of the sudden the bad guy, or Iraq or Libya.  but but the WMD, yeah please.    why is the poppy fields booming in Afghanistan? 

theres so much tied into the gun control and the actual topic, propaganda of the current allopathic medical boondoggle, its beyond disappointing nobody here sees that this is all tied together.  oh well, keep surfing   

burchas

• Custom Built
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2019, 03:35:52 PM »
...I walk past Buckingham Palace in my way to work, and every day there are hoards of US tourists there... and the Royals are handy when Trump comes over...

I think you got it backwards. Those tourists are there for the off chance they'll meet Trump ;D
They do it here in front of the White House as well.

I think most US citizens believe your Monarchy is as obsolete as the UK compared to what it once was. When I say most I mean the US citizens who didn't vote Trump if we are to believe mainstream media.

Don't quote me on that outside the context of this thread though, I did say I have some garbage to dump. Not sure you are aware but garbage disposal can be very expensive in some places in the US. I finally found a cheap opportunity and I'm taking it ;)
in progress...

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
The page does read like a script straight out of Idiocracy.

A10, not to be rude, I dont even know you.  But you seriously are so obtuse its actually comical.  The US stole the Hawaiian nation out from under them not much more than 50 years ago.  Our first world goals of stealing their country in order to usurp several other countries would maybe stop and make you and think.

and if you did some research you would find we are most certainly under the rule of the magna charta, do you believe that was actually a benevolent action to free the serfs from the heavy hands of monarchs?  look into the magna charts, The City, The Rothchilds and Citizen United.  then look into birth certificates and social security numbers.   we are still all slaves to the system that has created Fiat money created out of thin air, backed by thin air, taxed under duress, fractional reserve banking and all through private families.  look into swift and bis, ask yourself why Iran is all of the sudden the bad guy, or Iraq or Libya.  but but the WMD, yeah please.    why is the poppy fields booming in Afghanistan? 

theres so much tied into the gun control and the actual topic, propaganda of the current allopathic medical boondoggle, its beyond disappointing nobody here sees that this is all tied together.  oh well, keep surfing   
Undoubtedly, you are the only one in the entire world that sees it all clearly.

So, what is your solution?

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2019, 02:16:21 AM »
The NRA supporters here are gonna love this opinion piece:

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-the-us-a-country-where-guns-take-priority-over-kids-education-11787011

Btw I saw the film “The Big Hack” yesterday. In it Brittany Kaiser expressed the opinion that she was afraid for the future of the US because politics had become so divided that people could no longer see each other’s point of view, so no discussions could be fruitful - so therefore nothing ever gets done: deadlock.

There were some interesting statistics too. Such as that Trump won because of the votes of a tiny number of “persuadable” voters in key swing states - 70,000 of them I think they said.

We’ve got a similar situation in the UK with Brexit, where if only 1 in 50 voters had changed their mind we wouldn’t be doing it. But if that 70k statistic is true, then you’ve got it even worse than we have.

The unspoken thrust of the film was that this stasis has been caused by the weaponisation of social media, and the use of “military-grade” propaganda techniques, designed for covert operations in other countries by the UK and US, on home soil. And I guess reading threads like this on here you can see what Brittany Kaiser was referring to. It is clear that the various contributors (perhaps including me) are being fed a pretty heavy-duty diet of propaganda, and that differs greatly from one person to another.

It was good in the film to see the architect of the “crooked Hillary” campaign to take ownership of it (only because he was covertly filmed of course). How anyone could really think that Clinton, unloveable though she may be, is more crooked than Trump, is beyond me. But I guess maybe they just figure that the ends justify the means.

Anyway, I’m sure that there are a few old guys with guns on this forum who would just love to give up their time to march around their local schools brandishing their weapon, living out their fantasy of being Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino as their final days approach. Could be risky with the increase in Alzheimer’s these days though...

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2019, 06:35:12 AM »
thx for the mention A--seems a film we shd see in these great times.............
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2019, 09:10:22 AM »
thx for the mention A--seems a film we shd see in these great times.............
Yeah and I apologise in advance for the fact that it was a British company that did this wicked thing to you. They did it to us too. It’s shocking, actually, that these methods were developed for communications warfare on other countries (and used to devastating effect in them, as the film describes) but then were permitted to be used in the US and the UK. As a result, the world is a much more dangerous place, and the international influence of the US and UK have been greatly diminished.

This is really serious stuff. Unfortunately the film probably won’t be watched by those who need to see it most. But it is very shocking, and it makes you think that we are all truly f**ked.

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2019, 09:21:27 AM »
I have a more optimistic view of the US, sorry to be such a downer for you...

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2019, 10:22:47 AM »
I have a more optimistic view of the US, sorry to be such a downer for you...
Why?

Maybe you could try to be less gnomic, for those of us of lesser intellect?

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2019, 03:43:20 PM »
the activities of cambridge analytica and their ilk should frighten people who live in and care about their democracies, all over the world

not something we should have our heads in the sand about.....

much as putin's nuclear-reactor-powered cruise missile, and the affront it is to our country, concerns me---data espionage is equally important

welcome to national defense 2019

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2019, 03:49:48 PM »
also, typo, A---it's "The Great Hack", and it covers data espionage and its importance to national defense well.....

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »
also, typo, A---it's "The Great Hack", and it covers data espionage and its importance to national defense well.....
Yes, apologies, it is indeed The Great Hack.

It starts a bit slowly, and the main presenter is annoyingly pretentious, but it certainly gets going after a while. Scary stuff.

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »
A heartwarming story, for once:

El Paso shooting: Man shocked as hundreds attend wife's funeral https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49380041

* Recent Posts

post Re: GPT 5, Sam Altman, What's coming
[Random]
PonoBill
March 17, 2024, 05:30:44 PM
post Re: 2024 North Mode Pro wings:
[Classifieds]
cnski
March 17, 2024, 05:09:04 PM
post Re: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!
[SUP General]
burchas
March 17, 2024, 08:50:00 AM
[SUP General]
Night Wing
March 16, 2024, 07:02:05 PM
[SUP General]
blueplanetsurf
March 16, 2024, 03:28:57 PM
[Random]
LaPerouseBay
March 14, 2024, 12:38:42 PM
[Random]
LaPerouseBay
March 13, 2024, 07:59:28 PM
post Re: FS - Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series Wings (3m/ 4m / 5m), USA
[Classifieds]
StellaBlu
March 12, 2024, 07:27:21 AM
post FS - Kalama Barracuda
[Classifieds]
VB_Foil
March 11, 2024, 05:43:58 PM
post Re: Vision Pro
[Random]
Bean
March 11, 2024, 03:46:42 PM
[Random]
PonoBill
March 09, 2024, 11:06:32 AM
post Happy International Women's Day, lady zoners!
[General Discussion]
LaPerouseBay
March 08, 2024, 07:28:47 PM
[Random]
Admin
March 08, 2024, 04:45:53 AM
[Random]
PonoBill
March 06, 2024, 11:00:24 PM